Freudians, neo-Freudians, trait theorists, biological theorists, humanists, cognitive psychologists, evolutionary theorists and behaviorists/social learning theorists
1. We read and heard about the Freudians, neo-Freudians, trait theorists, biological theorists, humanists, cognitive psychologists, evolutionary theorists and behaviorists/social learning
theorists. Of these theories, which one general approach makes the most sense to you in describing personality? (You may feel that others play a role, too, but which seems to be the most
a. Describe that one general theory of personality in your own words.
Do NOT describe one psychologist’s theory. Describe the approach
(Freudian, neo-Freudian, etc.).
b. Explain why you believe it plays a major role in the way our personalities develop. Give evidence to support your view. (15 pts.)
2. Imagine that one of your friends is totally stressed out at the end of the semester, and ready to give up and drop out of school. She knows you took this course, and wants you to
recommend the type of therapist she should see.
a. Which type of therapist would you suggest that she see?
b. Describe the therapy that type of therapist would use with your friend.
c. Why do you believe that type of therapy would be helpful? (15 pts.)
Continued . . .
3. Choose any one of the theorists we discussed this semester except for Rogers, Perls or Ellis. Choose the one you found to be the most interesting.
In your own words describe his/her
Philosophical views (freedom/determinism; heredity/environment;
Science (research and method of forming his/her theory)
Applications (type of therapy, books, other ways of helping people) (20 pts.)
4. Suppose that you want to do your own research to try to understand personality. Describe at least 5 ways you might study individuals to learn enough about their personalities that
you could describe them well. (15 pts.)
5. How many, and which traits (variously known as super traits, “big” traits, source traits, etc.) do you think are needed to adequately describe someone’s personality? Defend your
answer. (10 pts.)
6. After our class discussion on normality and mental illness, how would you define what makes a person normal, and how we should determine whether someone should be classified as
mentally ill. (10 pts.)
7. Imagine that you are a famous personality theorist. After having studied all the different perspectives, what are your philosophy, research and therapy or other contributions? (Discuss
all of the philosophical scales we have used all semester.) Write an imaginary one-page newspaper article describing your views, research and contributions to the field of personality study.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT ?
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.