In this assignment, you are expected to write an individual research brief of about 1,500 words, which develop the business topic you have analysed in the Assessment 2 (the Advances Report) a step further. Basically, you are required to write a research plan enables you / the business in concern to explore the business topic further through primary research. You should consider the various research methods introduced to you throughout the unit to develop a sound and practical plan to carry out a research project.
In this research brief:
• You should form one or a number of research questions or research objectives based on the critical review of literatures;
• Choose and justify the research method(s) which is appropriate to address the research questions (including issues such as, type of data to be collected, how will the data be collected, how will the data be used or analysed);
• Discuss on potential issues you may encounter during the research process, such as accessibility to the data, time and resources needed to complete the research, validity of the data, and potential ethical issues;
• Comment on the potential use and benefit of findings from this research.
• You should bear in mind that Assessment 2 and 3 are closely linked.
Remember, you are not required to conduct the actual research in this brief, but to explain what you are going to do and how you are going to do it. You should bear in mind that this research brief might be presented to research agencies or businesses to inform their actual research design. See unit handbook appendix 4 for the marking grid and criteria of the Research Brief. The hardcopy of assignment should be submitted to the student record office on or before the deadline.
You pick one of the questions below and answer it in the light of what you have found out in assignment 2. These questions can be found at the end of the last assessment briefing document.
BSS007-3 Phase 3 Research Briefing Topics (15%)
Advances Topic (Main questions we want students to address) How could Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) be improved in the UK? Compose a consultancy report for a government agency.
Third Phase Research Topics (Please choose one of these topics to construct your research brief)
1. An UK retail company wants to study the pros and cons of taking more corporate social responsibility. They want to study how stakeholders of the company would react to this initiative. How would you brief this company about the research you propose?
2. A government agency wants to conduct primary research on why businesses are reluctant to identify their social responsibility strategy and what will be the key incentives/factors to improve corporate social responsibility of companies? How would you brief this government agency about your proposed research?
3. A major high street store wishes to advertise its new corporate responsibility strategy. How would you recommend they assess potential customer reaction through a research project?
15 references required only books and journals no older than 2007
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT ?
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.